It is so hard to be here in America when all these things are happening in Ukraine and I have no idea what Ukraine will be when we will come back.
All that to say, I see more and more that this is not all about politics any more; it is a spiritual battle against those “who call evil good and good evil,” (Isaiah 5:20,21). It is a battle for justice and truth. I love that churches have an important role and influence in this protest, so that even the government saw it and began to threaten them. A lot of priest, pastors, spiritual leaders and just believers are at the “Maydan” to share the Gospel, to preach, to pray, to encourage, to help…. and people are coming to God! Is’t it awesome!?!?! But my heart hurts, because still those people get hurt.
Let us hold fast and pray for Ukraine. These days are very important for our country.
Let us pray for:
- That the Ukrainian people would turn to God and Jesus Christ
- People on the square – their safety and stability
- Security forces – so that they protected instead of hurt people
- Changes in the hearts of the government
- The economic weight of the protests on the nation
Thank you and God bless!