Our church uses an app called Tithe.ly for online giving.
Click here to give through Tithe.ly – please make sure to select “Snead, David” in the “To:” field before giving! This is very important!
If you have never given through Tithe.ly before, but wish to do so now:
- Visit https://get.tithe.ly/. Select “Sign Up Free”, then select the option for “Give to Your Church”.
- Click “Give Online”, enter your email address and create a password, then click “Create Account”. Complete the fields for requested information.
- On the next page, search for and select the option for “Horizon Christian Fellowship, 7702 Indian Lake Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236”
- At the bottom of next page, select your option for “credit/debit” or “bank account”. Enter the requested account information.
- Enter the amount you wish to give and select “Snead, David” in the “To” field. This is very important!
- If you desire, you will have the option to set up your gift to recur as often as you wish. If you do not select this option, your gift will process just one time.
- Select your payment type and indicate if you would like to cover the bank fees. Complete your address and click the green button to submit your payment.
If you already give electronically monthly:
Follow the steps above to set up your giving account in Tithe.ly and make your first donation.
If you give electronically with recurring transactions:
Once you have created your new giving account in Tithe.ly as outlined above, THEN log in to your account on our old system and cancel any future donations.
Once again, if you have any issues at all, please be sure to contact us or call Tammy Hole at the church office: +1 (317) 823-2349.
Upon request, at the end of the year, you may receive a tax deductible receipt from Horizon Christian Fellowship. For more information, please call (317) 823-2349 and ask to talk to the church accountant.
There are two other ways to support us financially:
- Mail a check to Horizon Missions, ATTN: Accounting, 7702 Indian Lake Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236. Be sure to enclose a note saying “For David and Katya Snead”, so that it gets to us.
- Use automatic bill pay with your bank and they will mail us a check.
You can also send us a friendly gift via PayPal; however, this doesn’t count as an official “donation”:
Other Resources – There are other things that are hard to obtain in Ukraine that would be nice to have there. If you would like to send any of these things to us, or even be a part of the teams that bring things over, please either e-mail us by clicking here or contact Tammy Hole, the missions coordinator at HCF at (317) 823-2349.