Well… I’m back, Indianapolis! Texas was beautiful! I was so, very glad to visit my mom and sisters. I’m also excited to get back to Indy and get to work. A couple of things have happened since I was gone:
- My ticket date changed: I am now leaving in June. This allows me more time to raise support and to share the vision with other people.
- I have made many changes to this blog, adding pages (see above list of links – “blog”, “About Ukraine”, etc.)
- In the pages added above, you will find lots of useful and interesting information. 🙂
- The Pratts received their minivan! Praise the Lord! They are unpacking it and enjoying the gifts we sent them.
- I visited Calvary Chapel Southside in San Antonio, TX, and that was a great blessing. I’m hoping to go back down there and visit in a year.
Please feel free to peruse around this website to familiarize yourself with its new features.
So far, I have visited:
Horizon Central Indianapolis
Calvary Fellowship of Greencastle
Calvary Chapel Terre Haute
Harvest Ft. Wayne
Calvary Chapel Ft. Wayne (the youth group)
Calvary Chapel Southside San Antonio
If you would like to book me at your church or just to have more information, please call me at 317 430 5432 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll make some plans. With my extended stay in the States, I should have a few more Sundays to travel around.